I've been working on I2C. The latest is the VTI SCP-1000, D11 I2C version.
So I have a new archive with the test source (the display version just counts, but the others write to the UART at 57600 baud).
A more recent version is at github in the i2cperiph directory.
It also includes source for the newhaven 2x16 and 2x20 LCDs, the ADXL345 accelerometer and the HMC5843 magnetometer.
(updated to include accelerometer)
I used the breakout board DigiKey PN 551-1044-ND and one of those 0.6 inch wide component headers - the type you typically use to hold resistors or capacitors or things. I simply wired all the Vdd and Vss lines together.
SDA in yellow, SCL in green, 3.3v in red, and ground in black.
Pin 1 is at the bottom left of the baro. The top of the arduino pro has the Vcc and Ground pins. SDA and SCL come out the middle.
Monday, January 18, 2010
- github restore
- My viceousness toward virtual entities.
- EyeFi + JPEGtrigger = instant netcam
- GitHub has SOME support and is broken
- Sparkfun's serial jpeg camera in C (with 921600 ba...
- FATmel32 bootstrapping
- Barometric pressure, or doing Pascals in C. Plus ...
- Strobe, smaller, cheaper, easier
- Upload text to the internet automatically via EyeF...
- -lF@2^5 0.3a
- SDHC at top speed, SPI, optimization tutorial
- fat32lib 0.1, zap your card edition.
- a little FAT(32), new displays...
- The I2C Display, Pics, problems.
- ▼ January (15)